99-480 Base Cap Router Bit Style 163
With the base cap and baseboard molding bit, trim carpenters, remodelers, and woodworking enthusiast can now mill molding of almost any size, shape, and configuration to add beautiful detail to...
You May Also Like
This bit gives you the ability to create baseboard or traditional "mop" boards in any width from any wood. This bit is ideal for matching extra-high base moldings as well. Rout base cap only or profile the edge of wide base molding. All bits have 1/2" shanks except where noted.
- Mill base or traditional "mop" boards in any width
- Bits can be used to rout base cap only, or to profile the edge of wide base molding
- Use with table mounted, CNC or automatic routers
- Use with hardwood or softwood to mill stain grade molding
- Note: For best results make two or more passes
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.