Freud - 99-268 Two Piece Entry Door Router Router Bit Set Ogee 1/2" Shank
Build entry and interior doors with true mortise and tenon construction for rock-solid joints that last a lifetime with Freud's Entry and Interior Router Door Systems.Features: • Matched Rail and...
You May Also Like
Item 839564Model 99-266
Item 828796Model 99-281
Item 828795Model 99-280
Item 835156Model 99-286
• Matched Rail and Stile Bit Set comes fully assembled to mill perfect 1-3/4" Rail and Stile joints for exterior doors. To mill 1-3/8" interior door joints, simply remove the spacers from each bit.
• Milling a tenon of virtually any length is easy: the top cutter and bearing of the rail bit is simply unscrewed from the lower cutter and shank, without removing the bit from the router or changing the height of the cutter.
• Cuts all composition materials including hardwoods and softwoods.
• Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Easy to use, slightly complicated set up
WARNING: Don't dismantle this set unless you know how it works. Keep the shims in place. As a technician, I took the set apart to check it out. I did not notice where the various shims were inserted. After re-assembling, the profile and counter profile were a little off. I did a door with it and the bits performed excelent. The minute spaces between the rails and stiles were hardly noticable. After this door I made some test runs and put the shims where they should be according to my observations. Now the connection between rails and stiles is perfect. By experimenting with the placing of the shims you will be able to get the various parts of the sets exactly symmetrical and without any gaps.