99-036 2-Piece Adjustable Tongue And Groove Router Bit Set Router Router Bit Set 1/2" Shank
90-day GuaranteeLearn More
Freud's Adjustable Tongue and Groove Router Bit Set produces perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects such as shaker style cabinet doors. The exclusive Freud design features a tongue...
You May Also Like
- Application: Producing perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects
- Freud design features a tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish
- Each bit is coated in Silver I.C.E. - a revolutionary coating that minimizes heat and pitch build-up
- Adjustable at .002 inch increments for stock thickness of 1/2" to 1-1/4" and groove widths of 7/32"
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Shank: 1/2"
- Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Cut Length: 13/16" to 1-11/32"
- Bearing Diameter: 7/8"
- Overall Length: 3-1/4"
Good-but could be better
As expected from a tool made by Freud, the router bit set is very well made and sharp. The depth of cut is 7/16" and a lot of groove and stub tenon joinery calls for 1/4" X 1/4" so it would be nice if the set included a bearing to achieve these cuts. It would make the setup a lot easier. Also, the shims that come with the set are not marked as to their thickness. I had to get out the calipers to determine their thickness.