99-036 2-Piece Adjustable Tongue And Groove Router Bit Set Router Router Bit Set 1/2" Shank
Freud's Adjustable Tongue and Groove Router Bit Set produces perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects such as shaker style cabinet doors. The exclusive Freud design features a tongue...
You May Also Like
- Application: Producing perfectly fitted tongue and groove joints for projects
- Freud design features a tongue cutter with opposing shear angles to ensure a flawless finish
- Each bit is coated in Silver I.C.E. - a revolutionary coating that minimizes heat and pitch build-up
- Adjustable at .002 inch increments for stock thickness of 1/2" to 1-1/4" and groove widths of 7/32"
- Use on table-mounted portable routers
- Shank: 1/2"
- Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Cut Length: 13/16" to 1-11/32"
- Bearing Diameter: 7/8"
- Overall Length: 3-1/4"
Good-but could be better
As expected from a tool made by Freud, the router bit set is very well made and sharp. The depth of cut is 7/16" and a lot of groove and stub tenon joinery calls for 1/4" X 1/4" so it would be nice if the set included a bearing to achieve these cuts. It would make the setup a lot easier. Also, the shims that come with the set are not marked as to their thickness. I had to get out the calipers to determine their thickness.