76-102 Downcut Spiral Router Bit 1/4"D 1"CL 1/4"SH
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem.Features: Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable...
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Worth every penny
I had originally bought a Jasper circle jig, and if you've ever used one, you know a spiral cut bit is necessary. I tried using a strait cut bit while waiting for this to come in, and that broke before the first circle was even done. I've cut over 60 circles since I got this bit and it still looks brand new! In short, you get what you pay for, and this bit is worth every single penny.