Freud - 76-102 Downcut Spiral Router Bit 1/4"D 1"CL 1/4"SH
Freud’s solid carbide down spiral bits are ideal for smooth, chip-free routing where chip removal is not a problem.Features: • Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.• ...
Item 09I17Model RD1600
Item 812126Model RD2100
Item 03K33Model RU2100
Item 845408Model 41-502
Item 843831Model D1084L
Item 828767Model EC-005
Item 405200Model RD5200T
Item 844695Model 22-508
Item 405208Model RU2076A
Item 851658Model LU81M010
Item 844649Model 76-110
Item 818184Model UD4122
Item 840953Model 77-202
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
• Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Application: Grooves and dadoes in single-sided veneers and laminates
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Worth every penny
I had originally bought a Jasper circle jig, and if you've ever used one, you know a spiral cut bit is necessary. I tried using a strait cut bit while waiting for this to come in, and that broke before the first circle was even done. I've cut over 60 circles since I got this bit and it still looks brand new! In short, you get what you pay for, and this bit is worth every single penny.