WW10401100 Woodworker II 10" 40T #1 Grind Thin Kerf
The #1 Grind is a custom version of our top selling Woodworker II blade from Forrest Manufacturing. It produces a square, flat bottomed cut for box joints, splines, keyways, drawer bottom grooves...
You May Also Like
- Long life micro-grain carbide teeth
- 5/8" arbor hole
- .100 thin kerf
- 10" 40 tooth
- #1 grind
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days unless the item is out of stock with Forrest. If it needs to be manufactured, your blade can take 8-10 weeks to make. Please contact Woodcraft customer service for status of your order.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. 10% restock fee will apply and customer pays return shipping
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return directly to the store where the purchase was made.
Blades will perform to customer's full satisfaction or may be returned within 30 days in good condition for full credit. Guarantee does not apply to blades used on other than Forrest approved operations. If high quality local sharpening is not available, Forrest recommends returning your blades to Forrest to be sharpened to maintain ideal sharpness and tooth geometry. Failure to maintain proper sharpness and geometry may void guarantee and inhibit blade's performance. Other than stated in this guarantee, Forrest Manufacturing Company makes no other warranties concerning products shipped, either express or implied.
One outstanding blade!
Flat bottom kerf is the real payoff. As a combination blade, it's better than the nearest priced competitor which I also have.