Tenon / Plug Cutter, 1-1/4" CD x 3-1/8" CL x 5-1/2" OAL
Produce smooth, high-quality tenons for improving knot-holes, special length plugs for hand rail junctions in making stairs, the production of wood dowels, and a myriad of other applications with...
You May Also Like
With the optimized cutting edge geometry of these bits, very little energy input is required, especially in hardwood. The tenon cutters have an excess of 0.1mm to permit the exact seating of the knot-hole dowels.
All FISCH Tenon / Plug Cutters have multiple edges with spurs,
• 2” long 1/2” diameter cylindrical shanks,
• Able to create plugs up to 3” long.
This bit is 1-1/4” CD X 1/2" SH X 3-1/8” CL X 5-1/2” OAL
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. All returned items are subject to a 20% restock fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Affinity warranties its products for one year from the date of purchase. Does not cover wear items. Affinity's Customer Service # is 1-248-588-0395.