Fine Feed for FF 230
Proxxon Micro Mill, Model FF230, and AccessoriesThe MICRO mill FF 230 is a small, accurate milling system used to mill, drill and countersink steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass and plastic. The headstock swivels through 360°, indicated on a scale. Height is adjusted via a zero adjustable...
The MICRO mill FF 230 is a small, accurate milling system used to mill, drill and countersink steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass and plastic. The headstock swivels through 360°, indicated on a scale. Height is adjusted via a zero adjustable hand wheel, also used as fine feed when milling. One revolution equals 1/32" (1mm) travel, 1 division equals .002" (0,05mm). The quill and headstock may be locked in position, which is essential when milling. The powerful permanent magnet motor drives via a poly-v-belt, yielding high torques, especially at lower speeds.The machine comes with three collets of 15/64", 5/16" and 25/64" (6, 8 and 10mm). The solid table has a size of 10-5/8" x 35/32" (270 x 80mm)and is T-slotted to 15/32" x 15/64" x 13/64" (the MICROMOT norm of 12 x 6 x 5mm).
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.
- Speeds: 280, 550, 870, 1,250, 1,700, 2,500rpm
- Table Size: 10-5/8" x 3-5/32" (270 x 80mm)
- Column Size : 1 3/8" diameter x 15 3/4" long (35 x 400mm)
- X-Y Travel: 6-11/16" x 2 9/16" (170mm x 65mm)
- Overall Height: 20" (500mm)
- Volts:110 - 120V
- AC: 60Hz
- Weight: 41 lb. (17kg)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.