Plunge Cut Saw with Rail Model TS 75 EQ - F - Plus - FS
Woodcraft is the Nation’s Largest Full-Line Dealer of Festool Tools & Accessories!
The Festool TS 75 REQ-F-Plus-FS Plunge Cut Saw is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, it should be compared to the most advanced table saws, miter saws, or panel saws available. The saw’s incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use deliver...
This kit includes the following items:
- Plunge Cut Saw - No Rail Model TS 75 EQ - F - Plus
- 75" Guide Rail
Festool TS 75 REQ-F-Plus-FS includes: TS 75 REQ Plunge Cut Saw, T-LOC Systainer SYS 5 storage box, 36-tooth carbide tipped blade, 75" guide rail, limit stop, and chip deflector.
Festool Plunge Cut Saw Benefits
• Guide Rail Precision – With the FS Guide Rail System, you’ll get laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds. Simply lay the Guide Rail between two points, and you have your cutline. It’s really that easy.
• Splinter-free – Cutting Splinter-guards on both sides of the blade ensure that you’ll make zero tear-out cuts in virtually any material, improving your quality of work while significantly reducing material waste
• Take the tool to the work – Replace large stationary equipment with an incredibly precise, handheld unit. You’ll save your back, while getting more out of your expensive materials.
• Electronic variable-speed control automatically maintains a constant blade speed under load
• Soft start and automatic idle cut down on operator fatigue and noise
• Blade lock makes blade changing easy
• Spring-loaded riving knife retracts automatically for added safety
• Rotating dust port keeps hose out of the way
• 3-bearing motor for smoother operation
Power consumption: 1,600 watt, 13 amp
Saw weight: 13.6 lbs.
Cutting depth: 0" - 2-15/16"
Cutting depth at 45°: 2-1/8"
Saw blade diameter: 8-1/4"
Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16" ID, 1-7/16" OD
Angular range: -1 to 47 °
Festool products can only be sold in the 50 States.
Articles & Blogs
Bruce Kuveke of Boulder City, Nevada, has a few new woodworking tricks up his sleeve, his very own SawStop Professional Saw and a sweet looking custom bench, thanks to winning the “Build it! with Jory & John Sweepstakes” in May. The contest was sponsored by Woodcraft, in partnership with SawStop and Jory Brigham Design. Bruce and his guest, Forrest Kammerzell of Riverside, California, attended an all-expenses paid 2-1/2-day furniture building class at Brigham Design Workshop in Paso Robles, California, on October 25-27 as part of his Grand Prize package.