Festool - Festool Carvex PSB 420 EBQ Plus D-Handle Jigsaw
Festool Carvex 420 EBQ Series Jigsaws are armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex Jigsaws...
Items You May Need
Item 496304Model 496304
Item 575388Model 575388
Item 561593Model 561593
Item 575389Model 575389
Item 575390Model 575390
Item 422734Model RC3748
Item 575388Model 575388
Features & Benefits:
- Triple Blade Guidance: Festool’s patented triple blade guidance system prevents the blade deflection traditionally experienced when using a jigsaw. With the new Carvex jigsaws, the carbide guidance adjustment is completely automatic and tool-free.
- Splinter Free Cuts: Festool’s jigsaws utilize zero-clearance splinter guards that produce cuts virtually free of chips and tear-out, even when using a more aggressive blade in thin veneer plywood or melamine.
- Stroboscopic LED Lights: Four bright, white LEDs surround the blade on all sides so there are no shadows from the blade that might make it difficult to distinguish your cut line. These LEDs will synchronize with the oscillation of the blade so that the blade appears to be moving very slowly.
- Superior Dust Extraction: The lack of sawdust also improves your ability to guide the saw. A blower clears the path in front of the jigsaw in the event that you’re not using dust extraction.
- Safety First: The Carvex jigsaw has an integrated blade brake and blade guard. The brake ensures that the blade comes to a stop extremely quickly once the jigsaw is turned off – a great safety feature. A metal blade guard is designed to keep objects from getting too close to the blade, again for safety.
- Multi Base Versatility: Never before seen in jigsaws with tool-free base change system. Flip the base release lever in seconds to switch between multiple task-specific bases available for the Carvex. Each of these bases is designed to give you astonishing results and versatility.
- Motor: 400 Watt, 4-1/2 Amp, EC TEC Brushless
- Blades: Standard T-Shank
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Stroke Adjustment: Four Positions
- Stroke Speed: 1,500-3,800 SPM
- Max Cut, Wood: 4-3/4"
- Max Cut, Nonferrous Metals: 3/4"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years
Articles & Blogs
Winter can be such a challenge when it comes to keeping the kids busy and engaged. Why not make them a new toy or game? If you don’t have children or grandchildren, or nieces and nephews of your own, you can make something to donate to a shelter or even to sell at an online auction site.