The Felling Axe by Barebones is inspired by iconic 19th-century forestry felling axes and built to deliver that perfect powerful swing. Lightweight 1055 carbon steel head and hand-sharpened 3-3/4" blade come together for smooth cutting precision. Designed to be super versatile, this...
Items You May Need
- 1.6 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
- Rounded and sharpened 3-3/4" blade
- Durable 23-1/2" curved hickory handle
- Axe head set with wood wedge and round steel wedge
- Flat and polished back of axe head
- Ideal for chopping and splitting
- Mold-resistant 900D polyester construction sheath reinforced with heavy-duty rivots, snap closure and leather accents
- Dimensions: 23-1/2" x 7-1/4" x 1-1/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Barebones covers a 30-day limited return policy. Returned product must be unused and in original packaging. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization.