Elite 2000 Workbench
Shipping Fee of $75.00
Save $400 - While Supplies Last!
Since 1922, Sjöbergs of Sweden has been manufacturing top quality workbenches to provide an enjoyable environment for woodworkers to create with wood. Their entire product line of workbenches was designed to meet the needs of a modern day woodworker and to take advantage of the latest...
This kit includes the following items:
- ELITE 2000 TOP
- ELITE TRESTLE 2000 2500
Items You May Need
Since 1922, Sjöbergs of Sweden has been manufacturing top quality workbenches to provide an enjoyable environment for woodworkers to create with wood. Their entire product line of workbenches was designed to meet the needs of a modern day woodworker and to take advantage of the latest manufacturing techniques. The range of features is truly amazing and cannot be matched by any other manufacturer.
The Elite Series of workbenches is smarter and heavier than any alternatives on the market – anywhere! Designed and built by Swedish craftsmen of European beech, the Elite 2000 top is 3-1/4" thick in the center with a skirt of 4-1/4". All surfaces are treated with a premium quality enriching oil. The specially developed vises provide enormous clamping power across their full width. You’ll be amazed by their clamping speed, accuracy and smoothness. Suitable for right- or left-handed persons – in less than two minutes, the vise can be removed and fitted on either side of the bench. A double row of 1" round dogs work from both vises. With its huge range of accessories, a Sjöbergs Elite Workbench will be the perfect foundation for your workshop.
- Sjöbergs heaviest and most durable benches
- Designed to eliminate vibration, rocking or racking
- Built from hand picked solid beech and treated with a premium quality enriching oil
- Pre-mounted vises slide along fully adjustable guide rails to eliminate any jaw misalignment
- Vises can be rotated for both left- and right-handed use
- Double row of 1" round dogs work from both vises
- Overall Length: 76-1/2"
- Overall Width: 23-5/8"
- Working Height: 35-1/2"
- Weight: 268 lb
- Work Surface Length: 71-1/16"
- Work Surface Width: 23-5/8"
- Top Thickness Middle: 3-3/8"
- Skirt Thickness: 4-1/4"
- Front Vise Capacity: 5-3/4"
- Front Vise Width: 29"
- Tail Vise Capacity: 5-3/4"
- Tail Vise Width: 23-5/8"
- Material: Beech
- Model Number: SJO-33458
- (1) Sjöbergs Elite 2000 Workbench
- (4) 1" Steel Bench Dogs
Instructions / MSDS