The Elevation Station is a light duty elevating work station with a reversible platform top. Lift load up to 300 lb. Connects to a 115V power source for precise control. The dual footswitches are...
The Elevation Station is a light duty elevating work station with a reversible platform top. Lift load up to 300 lb. Connects to a 115V power source for precise control. The dual footswitches are prewired at opposite corners of the base frame and are adjustable.
The 1" thick platform insert sets down into the steel frame. The platform insert is a smooth plastic laminate on one side and a rugged non-slip plastic surface on the other. Changing the platform top is as easy as lifting it up and flipping it over to use the platform side of your choice. The platform insert can also be replaced with a customer supplied material like plastic, UHMW, wood, stainless steel or any other material suited for their special application. The unique hammer tone finish provides a durable, scratch resistant surface.
No assembly required.
- 200 lb. capacity
- Voltage: 115V/1/60Hz
- Platform Size (overall): 49.5" x 25.5"
- Platform Inset size: 47" x 23.5"
- Low Height: 24"
- Raised Height: 40"
- Vertical Travel: 16"
- Weight: 150 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.