Woodcraft Woodshop - Ebony, Macassar - 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 12"
Macassar Ebony (Diospyros celebica) has a dramatic striped appearance, somewhat similar to zebrawood. Dark brown to black heartwood with contrasting bands of yellow to golden brown. Very hard,...
Item 131466Model T33-112
Item 179296Model MacEbony 2x2x6
Item 851571Model 851571
Item 123742Model Gaboon Ebony 1.5x1.5
Item 153512Model Ebony Gab 1.5x1.5x3
Item 149924Model T82-150
Item 175802Model BrazilEbony1.5x1.5x1
Item 123741Model Ebony Gaboon 1x1x12
- Excellent for turning
- Striped appearance
- Fine texture
- Dimensions: 1" x 1" x 12"
- Macassar Ebony is a product of Southeast Asia
- Applications: veneer, high-end cabinetry, billiard cues, musical instruments, turning, crafts or decorative applications
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Thin Stock. The thin stock is cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
- Carving and Turning Blocks. Blocks are sawn to +/- ¼" of size listed.
- Plywood. Sizes are nominal. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.
Its very nicewood for make pen
I use this product for make a baeutifful and exotic wood pen