Easy Wood Tools
Mini Easy Hollower - No. 1
The first stage in turning a hollow form is to begin removing the bulk of the material from the center of the vessel, a process that is accomplished with the Easy Wood Tools® Mini-Size Easy Hollower No. 1. The No. 1 has Maple hardwood easy grip handles, a 5/16"-wide stainless tool post,...
Items You May Need
Easy Wood ToolsItem 164543
- Straight bar removes material from the center of the vessel
- Solid stainless steel tool bar
- Long-lasting carbide cutters are easily replaced when dull
- Ergonomic easy grip handle
- Equipped with Ci5 Negative Rake Cutter
- Product: Carbide Turning Tool
- Series: Mini
- Cutter Type: Round - Negative Rake
- Cutter Material: Carbide
- Handle Length: 12"
- Handle Material: Maple
- Tool Bar Dimensions: 5/16" x 3-1/4"
- Tool Bar Material: Stainless steel
- Overall Length: 15-1/4"
- (1) Mini Easy Hollower - No. 1
- (1) Ci5-NR - Negative Rake Carbide Replacement Cutter - Round
Articles & Blogs
In spite of the need for anonymity, The Patriot Woodworker organization substantially exceeded its $1,500 fundraising goal to provide a Merry Christmas for a Wounded Warrior and his family. Woodcraft is one of three retailers who support the annual project. Read more in this Woodworking Adventures blog by Sharon.