Teknatool - DVR Voyager 18" Drill Press
Flat Shipping Fee of $200.00
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for an estimated mid December shipment.
Items You May Need
Item 865632Model 30-217
Item 828557Model 30-140
The NOVA Voyager DVR Drill Press is the most versatile drill press on the market, easily able to handle wood, metal, plastics and glass. This model represents the most innovative advancement since motors were first added to drill presses almost a century ago! Just one example would be the power saving technology, which is enables the computer controlled motor to only draw as much power as it needs for the project being worked on.
WARRANTY: 2-Year Full Replacement for Motor and Controller and 5-Year Full Replacement for all other parts.
• Intuitive Controls – Easy to operate, the NOVA DVR machines are the only SMART machines on the market that use Adaptive Control™ Software.
• With DVR technology, the direct drive motor is incredibly smooth with no pulleys or belts to vibrate.
• Industrial Spec Class-F Motor Winding Insulation
• Built-in Sensors: Load, Depth, Vibration and Emergency Stop
• Designed for Wood, Metal, Plastic and Glass
• No Belts or Pulleys for Quiet and Smooth Operation.
• The Intelligent Speed Selection Offers the Correct Speed for the Application
• Slow Start Pilot Hole Function
• Tapping Assist Function
• Digital Speed Readout
• Electronic Braking
• Load Readout
• Digital Quill Depth Readout
• Dial Knob for Precise Speed Adjustment
• 6" of Quill Travel in 2 Revolutions of the Handle
• DVR High Torque Motor: Prewired for 1-3/4 HP Direct Drive; Single Phase Input Supply, 110-120V, 15 Amp
• Can be wired 220-240V, 10-15 Amp, 2 HP (Requires optional plug change)
• Variable Speed: 50-5500 RPM
• Swing: 18"
• Spindle Travel: 6"
• Spindle Taper: MT-2
• Spindle Distance to Table: (Max.) 23-1/8"
• Spindle Distance to Base: 40.94"
• Table Size (L x W): 16-1/2" x 16-1/2"
• Table Tilt (Deg.): -45° to +45°
• Table Rotation (Deg.): 360°
• Chuck Size: 5/8"
• Column Diameter: 3.62"
• Base Size (L x W): 22-1/4" x 17-1/2"
• Weight (Net/Shipping): 284 lbs. /313 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.