DeWalt - Variable Speed Compact Router with LEDs, 1.25 HP, Model DWP611
The DWP611 1-1/4 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's has a 1-1/4 HP motor to deliver power for the toughest applications, and variable speed control for optimal bit speed in each...
Items You May Need
Item 161354Model 10011
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 868311Model 6210
Item 848065Model DWP611PK
Item 812390Model 7519
Item 85O28Model 7518
Item 814269Model 1617EVS
Item 861195Model PCE6435
Item 826472Model 894PK
Item 826469Model 892
Item 821741Model DW616K
• Durable 1.25 HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
• Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
• Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
• Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
• Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
• Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
• Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
• Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
• Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
• Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base
• Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
• Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control
• Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
Amps: 7.0 Amps
HP: 1.25 HP
No Load Speed: 16,000 - 27,000 rpm
Collet Diameter: 1/4"
Plunge Stroke: 1.5"
Depth Stop Base Dimension: 4"
Spindle Lock: 12 position
Tool Weight: 4.1 lb
Shipping Weight: 5.5 lb.
DWP611 Compact Router includes: Motor, Standard Base, Wrench, and Instruction Manual.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Really nice for its intended purpose
I have been using this little router for small jobs such as box making or trim and it works really nicely for that purpose. It is light weight and handy to move around, doesnt wear you out like my big routers would. My only complaint is that it is a bit complicated to change bits. I am used to having a router with a locking shaft for changing bits. This one has a button you have to hold down to lock the shaft but you have to have one hand to hold the button down while loosening the collet with the wrench with your other hand. Sometimes I feel like I could use a third hand. Other than that I have no complaints. Nice little router.
Comfort and Control
This is a super little trim router
Great to work with.
Routing out 3"x5" x 1/2 deep pockets in a 3/4 oak board. Good power for the jog. Do need a top dust collector, can't find any info on parts.