DeWalt - Plunge Base for Compact Router, Model DNP612
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for a late June shipment.
Item 848065Model DWP611PK
Item 812966Model DW6913
Item 874024Model DCW600B
Item 158284Model PRS2100
Item 848343Model DWP611
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 846590Model D55040
Item 843944Model 708476
Item 813192Model 42690
Item 148047Model 5990
Item 821719Model 75182
Item 03E53Model 6931
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing
Use with DWP611 (Item #848343) and DW611PK (Item #848065) DeWalt Compact Routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.