DeWalt - Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw with Stand, Model D24000S
Take your project to the next level with the DeWalt D24000S Tile Saw with Stand. Create custom tile inlays or custom cut tile for your floors with this lightweight tile saw. Easy to move around...
Item 419860Model RK3441K
Item 575389Model 575389
Item 575390Model 575390
Item 415455Model RK3440K
Take your project to the next level with the DeWalt D24000S Tile Saw with Stand. Create custom tile inlays or custom cut tile for your floors with this lightweight tile saw. Easy to move around your house or to another location!
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26" 3-1/8" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
- Includes Folding Stand
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Max Rip Capacity: 24"
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18"
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Max Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Integrated 45 degree Miter: Yes
- Integrated 22.5 degree Miter: Yes
- Length: 34"
- Width, Housing Only: 26"
- Edge Guide: 45/90 degrees
- Pan Material: ABS Plastic
- Removable Water Containment Tray: Yes
- HP: 1.5 HP
- Tool Weight: 69lbs
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.