DeWalt - 16 PC. Pilot Point Set, Model DW1956
Model DW1956. Pilot Point tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough. No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck. Tapered web...
Item 158296Model 158296W
Item 151040Model 151040W
Item 854348Model FSF-320791
Item 158409Model FSF-328094
Item 163443Model FSF-364757
Item 417334Model FSF-320814
Item 154242Model 18120003
Item 151041Model 151041W
Item 158827Model 43572
Item 147067Model 147067W
Item 423899Model FSF-305712
Item 147069Model 147069W
Item 146145Model 146145W
Item 158828Model 48352
• (2) 1/16" Split Point drill bit; (1) 5/64" Split Point drill bit; (1) 3/32" Split Point drill bit; (1) 7/64" Split Point drill bit; (1) 1/8" Split Point drill bit; (1) 9/64" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 5/32" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 11/64" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 3/16" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 13/64" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 7/32" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 1/4" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 5/16" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 3/8" Pilot Point drill bit; (1) 1/2" Pilot Point drill bit
Note: Products labeled "Ships Direct from Manufacturer" are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, see the "Ships Direct From Manufacturer" information below.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Far Too Agressive
These bits are far too aggressive when drilling through any type of wood (soft or hardwood). The bits start great with a smooth hole. When the bit exits the other side, the bits grab the wood causing the drill to break your hand, or the wood to explode. I used these to drill a few pen blanks and all of the shattered. I bet I destroyed more wood over the past year than I spent on the drill bits. Bottom Line: BAD