14" Chop Saw with QUIK-CHANGE Keyless Blade Change System
DeWalt® Model D28715 14" Chop Saw w/ QUIK-CHANGE™ Keyless Blade Change System is powered by a 15 amp motor for high performance without overheating. It has an extra wide, solid-steel base that provides stability when cutting longer materials. Four pre-drilled holes in the base allow...
DeWalt® Model D28715 14" Chop Saw w/ QUIK-CHANGE™ Keyless Blade Change System is powered by a 15 amp motor for high performance without overheating. It has an extra wide, solid-steel base that provides stability when cutting longer materials. Four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base. Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity. The 5" round or 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle cutting capacity accommodates a wide variety of materials. Additional features of this chop saw include two tool-free systems: Quik-Change™ blade change system and Quick-Fence™ 45-degree adjustable fence reduces downtime with fast and accurate cuts.
- Powerful 15A 5-1/2 HP motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- QUIK-CHANGE™ Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench
- QUIK-FENCE™ tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material
- Pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench
- Solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Maximum Motor Horse Power: 5.5HP
- Wheel Arbor Size: 1"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Maximum Capacity (Round Materials): 5"
- Maximum Capacity (Rectangular Materials): 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Blade Change: QUIK-CHANGE™
- Tool Length: 21"
- Tool Weight: 39 lb.
- (1) 14" Chop Saw with Quik-Change Keyless Blade Change System
- (1) 14" abrasive wheel
- (1) Fence wrench
- (1) Tool free flange system
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.