12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver & 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit
DeWalt® 12V MAX Cordless 3/8" Drill/Driver & 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit is ideal for contractors, remodelers, electricians, cabinet installers, woodworkers and more. The compact, lightweight design of both tools reduce fatigue and allow for use in tight spaces. Add the unique...
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- DCD710 3/8" drill/driver features a two-speed transmission (0-400 / 0-1,500)
- DCF815 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights to provide visibility without shadows
- Voltage: 12V MAX
- Number of tools in kit: 2
- Chuck Size (Drill/Driver): 3/8"
- Chuck Type/Size (Impact Driver: 1/4" Hex
- (1) DCD710 3/8" Drill/Driver
- (1) DCF815 1/4" impact driver
- (2) 12V MAX Li-Ion batteries
- (1) Fast charger
- (1) Bit tip
- (2) Belt hooks
- (1) Contractor bag
- The DCD710 3/8" Drill/Driver is also available for individual purchase (#848050).
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Just find one and try, it blows away all the rest,I have Milwaukee and [...] 12V, they are OK but not nearly in the same camp as De Walt.
Porter CableItem 418592