Fox Chapel - Constructing Kitchen Cabinets (Back to Basics)
Constructing Kitchen Cabinets (Back to Basics)In Constructing Kitchen Cabinets, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented...
You May Also Like
Item 848420Model 9781565234963
Item 413102Model 9781565234659
Constructing Kitchen Cabinets (Back to Basics)
In Constructing Kitchen Cabinets, you'll learn what is important to know now and what can be left for later. Best of all, the information is presented in the plain-spoken language you'd hear from a trusted friend or relative, and includes:
- How to layout and design your kitchen to meet the demands of your household
- Keeping your casework construction simple and well-built
- Five different door styles and how to build each
- Techniques for building strong, smoothly functioning drawers
- Options for installing upper and lower cabinets
- Choosing and installing the best counter surface
The world's already complicated - your woodworking information shouldn't be.
The Back to Basics series offers straight talk for today's woodworker. Woodworking should be a fun and fulfilling hobby. Bypass the overwhelming overload of woodworking information available, and get "Back to Basics" with the core information you need to succeed. This series offers a clear road map of fundamental woodworking knowledge on essential topics.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer’ link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.