Complete Guide to Soap Carving
Carving and clean hands. Carving is fun and easy to learn, soap carving is an enjoyable craft for both adults and kids. This comprehensive guide teaches everything from basic carving methods to sophisticated techniques for accomplished artists. Twenty-two full color projects, which...
Carving and clean hands. Carving is fun and easy to learn, soap carving is an enjoyable craft for both adults and kids. This comprehensive guide teaches everything from basic carving methods to sophisticated techniques for accomplished artists. Twenty-two full color projects, which include simple carving for beginners as well as complex soap sculptures. 160 pages, Softcover, ISBN 978-1-56523-921-0.
- Comprehensive guide provides all you need to know about carving soap
- 22 step-by-step projects
- Guide on how to choose the best carving soap and how to test soap for carving quality
- Learn how to create and use safe wooden carving tools that are ideal for children
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.
Articles & Blogs
If you are looking for some good, clean fun, soap carving may become your next obsession. Carving instructor and author Janet Bolyard uses inexpensive soap and some handmade tools to teach basic carving skills in a less intimidating way than traditional methods. With a new book out in September – “Complete Guide to Soap Carving” – Janet has made it her mission to encourage soap carving and inspire creativity in young and old alike.
Kids love crafting and creating, so why not stop in your local Woodcraft store for some educational gift ideas this season? From 3-D model sets to bird and bat houses, music box kits and books galore, you’ll find something for every young person on your list that will spark their creativity and provide hours of learning and engagement!
Fox ChapelItem 830762
Fox ChapelItem 164157
Fox ChapelItem 159666