Collet System, Model 24042
The versatility you need to complete all your miniature projects is found in this Proxxon lathe. The center height and the distance between centers are sufficient for a multitude of tasks. It runs quietly and is small and light enough to be packed away after each use. You can part, turn...
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
- Center distance: 9"; center height: 2-13/64"; swing: 4-3/32"
- Height over cross slide: 1-7/64"
- Cross slide travel 2-23/64"; top slide: 1-13/16"
- Tool holder accepts 5/16" x 5/16"cutters
- MT 1 (short) spindle has a bore 13/32" and runs in precision ball bearings, yielding an accuracy of .0004" without chuck
- Thread cutting capability covers the most important pitches of .02", .25", .028", .03", .031", .04", .05", .06"
- Ability to cut inch system based threads make it possible to turn the most required thread diameters with thread pitches from 16 up to 64 tpi
- Spindle speeds are changed by means of a belt and offer 300, 900 and 3,000 rpm
- Electronic speed control extends the speed range down to 100 rpm, which is important when cutting threads
- Automatic feed offers .002" and .004" per revolution.
- Tailstock spindle has a MT 1 (short) bore and 1-3/16" travel
- 110-120V motor is fitted with a forward/reverse switch
- Three jaw chuck offers 5/64" to 1-3/8" capacity (internal jaws) and 3/32" to 2-43/64" (external jaws).
- Practical hand wheels are fitted with zero-resettable scales; one revolution equals .04" feed (40 divisions) and hence .001"/division.
- Weighs approximately 30 lbs and measures approximately 21" x 9.8" x 5.9"
- Handbook is detailed and easy to understand
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.