CMT - 891.503.11 Rail And Stile Router Bit C Bead 1/2"SH 1-3/4"OD 23/32" to 7/8"ST
A well constructed door must include a perfect rail and style joint - clean, precise and well crafted for strength. CMT's Rail and Stile Sets are the idea choice for the job, with perfectly matched...
You May Also Like
Item 820322Model 891.501.11
Item 823098Model 891.517.11
Item 822386Model 891.521.11
Item 150804Model 6002
The Divided Light Rail & Stile set consists of a sticking bit to cut the decorative ovolo profile on the frame edges and a cope bit which shapes the mating profile on the ends of the stock. Because the bits have guide bearings you can also create arched or curved frames. The unique design of the cope bit allows you to use full-length tenons to create strong, authentic mortise-and-tenon joinery. As the stock is coped, the tenon passes over the bit. The set is designed for 7/8" wide bars such as those on a corner cupboard door. Use your rabbeting bit for cutting the recess for the glass.
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Note: Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.