836.501.11 Chamfer Router Bit
Build beautiful planters, boxes and other multi-sided pieces with this handy set. Why cut imperfect angles on your table saw when it's so much easier and accurate to use the CMT Chamfer Set? Our solution to accurate polygon construction includes 5 anti-kickback, carbide tipped bits in...
D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
Articles & Blogs
High School Patriot Tigers Club Honors Vets
These teens recognized the sacrifices of their teachers who were veterans in a very special way.
811.501.11 Plywood Groove Router Bit Set with 1/2" shaftItem 817514
800.626.11 Tongue And Groove Router Bit Set 1/2"SH 3/4"H 1-7/8"DItem 820275
63-162 3-Wing Slotting Cutter Router Bit Set 1/2" SH 1/4" CLItem 837604
1955 1/2" SH Rabbeting Router Bit SetItem 143223
1960 Deep Multi Rabbet Router Bit Set 1-7/8" D X 1" CL 1/2" SHItem 405489
1952 Rabbeting Router Bit Set 1/4" ShankItem 143222
32-522 4 Piece Rabbeting Router Bit Set With Bearings 1/2" ShankItem 828851
89-670 3-Piece Undersized Plywood Router Bits Set 1/2" ShankItem 850912
63-159 3-Wing Slotting Cutter Router Bit Set 1/2" SH 5/32" CLItem 837561
89-650 Four Piece Undersized Plywood Router Router Bit Set 1/2" ShankItem 834986