CMT - 806.630.11 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2"SH 1/2D 2"CL 1/2"BD
CMT Flush Trim bits feature premium micrograin carbide edges and our trademark orange coating. Downward shear cutting action virtually eliminates any chipping or splintering on the top surface of...
Item 835151Model 42-204
Item 828735Model 42-116
Item 24A74Model 2408
Item 158428Model 1104
Item 835127Model 191.507.11B
Item 818155Model 2580
Item 812420Model 2505
Item 147970Model 2702
Item 610206Model WDC23696
Item 423380Model 104-01-2090-1
Item 422918Model BBPF-14-6-150
Item 152823DModel Download
CMT Flush Trim bits feature premium micrograin carbide edges and our trademark orange coating. Downward shear cutting action virtually eliminates any chipping or splintering on the top surface of the work piece, even when the job requires fast cuts in delicate materials.
- Shank: 1/2"
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Cut Length: 2"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in original packaging, unused and able to resell. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.