806.127.11 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/4" SH 1/2" D 1" CL 1/2" BD
CMT Flush Trim bits feature premium micrograin carbide edges and our trademark orange coating. Our Super Duty Flush Trim Bits (item #806.690.11 & 806.691.11) go a couple of steps further, with a negative shear angle cutting edge and 3/4" cutting diameter that make these tools...
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
806.191.11 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/4"SH 3/4"D 1"CL 3/4"BDItem 822187
806.630.11 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2"SH 1/2D 2"CL 1/2"BDItem 820279
806.096.11 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/4"SH 3/8"D 1/2"CL 3/8"BDItem 817509
806.629.11 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2"SH 1/2"D 1-1/2"CL 1/2"BDItem 820278
42-104 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2" D X 1" CL 1/4" SHItem 828731
44-100 Triple Flute Flush Trim Router Bit 1/4" SH 1/2" D 1" CLItem 828736
42-106 Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2"D, 1/2"CL, 1/4"SHItem 828732
2500 Three Flute Flush Trim Router Bit 1/4" SH 1/2" D x 1" CL 2-1/2" OLItem 24A81