800.520.11 Cabinetmaking Router Bit Set Ogee Profile - 1/2"SH
The set features six router bits designed for making professional-quality arched raised panel doors and drawer fronts. You will get:Sets and individual bits priced below.D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.Note:...
Sets and individual bits priced below.D = Diameter; CD = Cutting Depth; CL = Cutting Length; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.Note: Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.
- RAISED PANEL BIT WITH BACK CUTTER: This 3-1/2" diameter bit has a back cutter which allows milling of both the front and back of the panel in the same cut. An additional 1-1/4" diameter bearing promotes safety by allowing you to take two shallow passes. Choose the Cove (A) or (B) Ogee profile.
- OGEE RAIL AND STILE SET: Two perfectly matched bits eliminate the frustration and time-consuming set-up of reversible cutters. The stile cutter also features a shear angle to produce superior cuts.
- SUPER DUTY FLUSH TRIM BIT: The 3/4" cutting diameter gives a superior cut with minimal chipping, even on end grain.
- OGEE DOOR EDGE BIT: A subtle cove followed by a small roundover adds an elegant touch to the door edge.
- DRAWER FRONT BIT: This unique bit makes a mini-raised panel cut on the outside edges of the drawer fronts.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.