WoodRiver - Click Ball Point Bushings
Bushings for making one of our pen and pencil kits. Fits Woodcraft professional pen turning mandrels and standard pen maker's mandrels.Precision machined to eliminate off-center turningLong...
You May Also Like
- Precision machined to eliminate off-center turning
- Long lasting steel construction
- Fits Woodcraft professional or standard pen maker's mandrels
- Includes all needed bushings for click ballpoint style pens
- Project kits, blanks and drill bits sold separately
Instructions / MSDS
Two of the four smaller diameter ends would not fit into the kit tubes. Those that did fit measured .290" diameter. Those that didn't measured .294' to .295". I chucked them into my drill press and turned them down to .290" to .291" using a small file.
Bushings are bushings, but these are true and easy to work with. seem to be well made, and stand up to numerous turning and sanding cycles