Centipede 4' x 6' Unit, 4 X-Cups, 4 Quick Clamps, Bag - Tabletop not included
This item has an additional shipping charge
The BORA Centipede® CK12S Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, workspace, or workshop. Heavy-Duty Steel Construction. No assembly neededIncludes: 4' x 6' unit, 4 X-cups, 4 quick clamps, carry bag4500lb weight capacityStruts are flexible to absorb the impact from...
- No assembly needed
- Includes: 4' x 6' unit, 4 X-cups, 4 quick clamps, carry bag
- 4500lb weight capacity
- Struts are flexible to absorb the impact from heavy objects and machinery, and durable enough to ensure long-lasting, smooth operation
- Tabletop not Included
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
My garage is a tiny woodworking shop, this Centipede comes in handy when I require a huge surface space. I make cabinets, drawers, and a variety of furnature, but this is most useful when I have sheet goods to cut to size. When I'm through, I just fold it up and put it back in the corner! So easy to fold!