Bora - Centipede 2ft x 4ft Unit, 4 X-Cups, 2 Quick Clamps, C/S Bag
Whether you’re working offsite at a job or in a makeshift workshop, you need a work support that’s lightweight, portable, and durable. Flexible yet tough, the Centipede® allows you to create a...
Item 813803Model BL-14
Item 169681Model CK15S
Item 427232Model SS7208
Item 162295Model PM-1100
Item 152673Model 152673W
Item 148047Model 5990
Item 870207Model DIY-HL-38-16
Item 419079Model 5506-000600-00-81
Item 414782Model DVD-18-0053
Item 412103Model MD-00014
Item 411913Model D8X
Item 411912Model D8XX
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: Struts are flexible to absorb the impact from heavy objects and machinery, and durable enough to ensure long-lasting, smooth operation.
- Choose from four sizes to find the right Centipede® for your job. The larger the workstation, the more weight it can hold.
- P-Tops at each point of contact won’t mark the surface of your project or let saw blades cause potential damage to struts.
- P-Tops feature 360-degree rotational spin and can accommodate all Centipede® accessories to expand worksite capabilities.
- Creates a 2ft x 4ft workstation.
- Unit Weight: 12.5 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.