CARTER Urethane Tire For 18" Band Saw, 1-1/2" Wide
Even under occasional use, the tires on band saw wheels periodically need to be replaced. Carter ULTRA BLUE™ Urethane Tires are made from the highest quality material to exacting standards. That’s...
You May Also Like
- ULTRA BLUE urethane tires offer uniform thickness over entire width
- Urethane tires provide greater durability and resistance to damage
- Allows for optimum blade tracking
- 1-1/2" wide x 3/32" thick tire may be trimmed for width
- Includes one tire sized for most 18" band saws
ease of installation over stated
heated in HOT soapy water for at least three times over 5 minutes each, still took 2 men and a lot of groaning to install
Sold as a single tire. I did not read closely enough and thought it was sold as a set of two. [$] for a strip of urethane ?...c'mon.
Not for older Parks Model Saw
The tires work well for blades 5/8" and below but I wouldn't recommend them on a Parks saw if you intend to use a 1" blade. Rubber tires allow the user more flexibility (to remove some of the wheel crown) than urethane tires do. Otherwise, they went on easily and the narrow blades track nicely.