Cabinet Scraper, 5" Long, .60 mm Thick
BAHCO Swedish Cabinet Scrapers - The toughness and reliability of this quality steel has been an immediate hit with woodworkers. It shapes to a keen burnished edge, and stays sharp while working...
- Cabinet Scraper for carpentry work
- Great for smoothing wood surfaces
- Ideal for removing old paint
- Blade is cold-rolled hardened and tempered chrome-nickel steel
- Sharpening instructions included
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Despite its humble appearance, a card scraper is remarkably versatile at refining surfaces. It will remove hardened glue, smooth and level difficult woods and exposed joints, and smooth a finish.