Smoke your own delectable meals with this large 6 Rack Digital Smoker. It features all of the benefits of the Bradley Original Electric Smoker (WC# 417534) along with the added benefits of digital technology and a larger smoking area.Temperature, time, and smoke can now be completely digitally controlled. You can decide how much smoke you want, how long your food is smoked, and at what temperature. The smoker burns Bradley bisquettes (not included) which smoke for 20 minutes per bisquette.This digital smoker is perfect for entertaining, creating your own gourmet foods at home, and for just enjoying the flavor that smoking brings. These Bradley Digital Smokers offer an easier and better way to automatically roast, smoke, and barbeque in the outdoors.Specifications
- Model Number: BTDS108P
- Power: 120V, 60Hz, 5.5 Amps (ETL and CE Listed)
- Cooking Element: 500 Watts
- Smoking Element: 125 Watts
- Maximum Temperature: Controllable up to 280 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Temperature: Ambient
- Adjustable Racks: Six
- Construction: Polished stainless steel interior and powder epoxy steel exterior
- Exterior Dimensions: 17” W x 14” D x 39” H (24” W with Smoke Generator on side)
- Interior Dimensions: 15” W x 11.5” D x 33” H (usable smoking area above drip tray is 26.5” H)
- Weight: 57 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Bradley Smokers are covered by their 1 Year Limited Warranty. This warrants that the products will be free of manufacturing defects effective from the date of purchase. Remember to keep the sales receipt as proof of purchase date. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of part as determined by Bradley Technologies Inc. Bradley Technologies, at its discretion, will provide a replacement part for any component found by Bradley Technologies to be defective an shall not be responsible for an re-assembly. The limited warranty is non-transferable and valid only in the country of purchase. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the original consumer / purchaser for all out of warranty parts orders. Serial number of product must be provided on all claims.