Fox Chapel - Bowl Turning - DVD
Bowl Turning - DVD by John Jordan With a worldwide reputation as an acknowledged master of woodturning, and work in several permanent museum collections, John Jordan has traveled much of his life...
You May Also Like
Item 842434Model 9781565234093
Item 842580Model 9781565234185
Bowl Turning - DVD
by John Jordan
With a worldwide reputation as an acknowledged master of woodturning, and work in several permanent museum collections, John Jordan has traveled much of his life to share his extraordinary turning techniques. In Bowl Turning, turners of all skill levels have the opportunity to work beside Jordan and learn all he knows about turning both decorative and functional bowls with minumum tools and expense. Each step is explained clearly in detail and with superb close-ups.
John Jordan is an internationally known woodturner and teacher who has taught in eight countries and all over the United States. Jordan's turned and textured vessels are in numerous private and corporate collections as well as many major museums, including the Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian Institution and the Victoria & Albert Museum in London.
- Basic and advanced cuts with a deep fluted bowl gouge
- Natural or bark-edged bowls
- Dry versus green wood
- Why green wood does not crack
- Power sanding and finishing
- Solving common problems
Also by this author: Hollow Turning - DVD (Item #842577)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
For damaged/defective shipments, contact Fox Chapel’s customer service @ 717-560-4703 ext. 42.