MetalGuard Ultra 250ml
MetalGuard Ultra is a high specification thin film coating which leaves a two-micron clear film which will not yellow with age. It contains both ferrous metal and yellow metal corrosion inhibitors. Supplied as a liquid in a 250ml can, it can be applied by brush, spray or dipping. Unlike...
- Provides protection from corrosion for up to two years
- Gives unequaled protection from corrosion for all metals
- Forms a soft, clear film (two- micron), which will not yellow with age
- Easily wiped clean
- Can be applied to wet surfaces, machines & tools due to excellent water displacement characteristic
- One of the only aniti-corrosion treatments that complies with defense standard 68-10/2 (PX24) and Nato code C-634
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.