4-Piece (2) 24" and (2) 31" Parallel Clamp Set
Carcass construction, as well as doors and frames, benefit from the precision of the well-designed Bora® Portamate 4-Piece Parallel Clamp Set. Two 24" and two 31" clamps fill the needs of most woodworking projects. Passive lock bottom design keeps the jaw in place while winding the...
Carcass construction, as well as doors and frames, benefit from the precision of the well-designed Bora® Portamate 4-Piece Parallel Clamp Set. Two 24" and two 31" clamps fill the needs of most woodworking projects. Passive lock bottom design keeps the jaw in place while winding the clamp. To move it, simply lift the handle and slide the jaw. 3-1/2" throat depth is large enough for any job. You can count on up to 1,100 lbs. of consistently even pressure. Padded jaws prevent damage to your material.
- 4-piece set includes two 24" and two 31" clamps
- Parallel clamps provide even pressure across full depth of clamp
- Passive lock bottom jaw with 3-1/2" throat moves easily along the bar
- Comfortable handles and machined acme screw applies up to 1,100 lbs. of pressure
- Padded jaws prevent damage to your material
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
Choosing Gifts at Woodcraft with The American Woodshop Co-Hosts Scott and Suzy Phillips
Scott and Suzy Phillips, co-hosts of The American Woodshop on PBS, shopped early at Woodcraft and have their annual Holiday Gift Guide video ready to share.
One of them was all jammed up but fixable
All four of them arrived loose in a box instead a tightly packaged, but the real issue was that one of the clamps hadn't been properly assembled and had a loose nut inside it. It was tricky to get it disassembled and unjammed and the reassembled again, but after about 30 minutes of fussing with it I finally got it unjammed and in working order again. Otherwise these clamps work about as well as any of this style.
Parallel Clamp - 31" - Two PackItem 424529
Parallel Clamp - 24" - Two PackItem 424528
Parallel Clamp - 50" - Two PackItem 424531
Parallel Clamp - 40" - Two PackItem 424530
EHOMAItem 162848As Low As $54.89
EHOMAItem 162847As Low As $49.49
24" Heavy Duty Parallel Jaw Metalworking ClampItem 187469
31" K Body REVOlution Fixed Jaw Parallel ClampItem 164038As Low As $56.04
24" Heavy Duty Parallel Jaw Woodworking ClampItem 187472
24" K Body REVOlution Fixed Jaw Parallel ClampItem 164037As Low As $54.14