Blum - Clip Top 110 Degree Full Overlay Hinge with BLUMOTION
Silent and effortless— that’s how doors close with CLIP Top BLUMOTION hinges. The new BLUMOTION soft close mechanism is integrated in the hinge cup and continues to provide the quality of motion...
This kit includes the following items:
- 6X5/8 MOUNTING SCREW 1 pc
- 0MM CAM HEIGHT ADJ MOUNT PLATE
- 110d straight arm 71B3550 blum
- hinge covers steel 70.1503
- hinge spacer 70T3507.21
- hinge cup cover steel 70T3504
- Blumotion Hinge Instruction
You May Also Like
Item 148751Model SML-C1 - 500
Item 161780Model SML-C125-250
Item 152741Model 152741
Item 152742Model 152742
- For frameless cabinets and full overlay application
- BLUMOTION integrated into the hinge cup
- Deactivation switch for small/light doors
- Door thicknesses up to 1"
- Includes screws, hinge covers, cup covers & hinge spacers
Instructions / MSDS
These hinges seem to be well constructed, but unless you are very familiar with hinges, the instructions are very confusing. For instance, There are no templates for drilling, no templates for placement even. I consider myself pretty mathematically astute and cannot figure out the spacing charts for a full overlay door 18 mm thick. You have to, I believe, account for the mounting plate thickness, which doesn't seem to be given. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes for a person that is buying full overlay hinges to figure out where to drill. This is a failure of Blum's for being too stingy to make specific instructions for each type of hinge. Looks like I'll be doing some testing on scraps.