Triton - Biscuit Jointer
Powerful 760W biscuit jointer with cast-aluminium base, fence and drive housing. Produces fast, strong joints for furniture and shelving construction. All-metal gearing for long life. 0-90° angle...
Item 422641Model U*BSC/MIX/1000
- 6-position turret stop for easy biscuit size selection
- Precision cast-aluminum construction for durability and long life
- Hinged base provides easy blade change and cleaning
- Creates attractive strong joints to build beautiful long-lasting furniture
- Non-slip pads and removable fence for work pieces of different shapes and sizes
- Dust extraction through blade housing keeps the blade cutting optimally
- Smooth mechanism ensures precision cutting and improved safety
- Insulated handles for operator comfort and safety
- Blade Diameter - 100mm
- Bore - Diameter - 22mm
- Power - 760W
- Product Weight - 145mm
- Sound Power LW - 103dB
- Sound Pressure LP - 92dB
- Biscuit Jointer
- Sawblade 100x22x3.92x6P (on product)
- Hex wrench 6mm
- Pin wrench
- Dust bag
- Spare set carbon brush
- 75 Biscuits ( 25 x size #0, 25 x #10, 25 x #20)
- Soft Carry Bag
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.