EZS 18" x 3" One Handed Bar Clamp
This extremely sturdy original BESSEY one-handed clamp EZS is perfect for all work that needs to be carried out with one hand – overhead tasks, or if the other hand is needed for aligning purposes....
- Sophisticated technology makes it possible for single-handed clamping
- Ergonomically shaped 2-component plastic handle behind the rail
- Clamping force up to 445 lb
- No tools required for spreading thanks to intelligent release mechanism in upper section
- Great for work that needs to be carried out with one hand
absolutely NOT worth the money
The trigger for pumping them locks up and then it won't release.
Power, Power, Power
I think these are not the latest generation of the EZS, but you can't beat the price for this size clamp anywhere. My only criticizm of the EZS is that it's somewhat stiff on the open/close slide, but I think I can help that out myself. The thing I absolutely love about them is the bone-crushing power they have. My Irwin's don't even come close to the crunchdown Bessey engineered into these babys. Swapping from clamp to spreader is a breeze, and the overall quality is very good. I'd say these are a great value.