Bessey - Duoklamp, 3.25" Depth x 12" Length
Reverse the action of the DuoKlamp from clamping to spreading with a simple twist of the mini-dial. Switch between clamping and spreading without taking the tool apart. Ergonomic parallel handle...
Item 576054Model 576054
Item 145380Model BRASS PLATED PAIR
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 830127Model 1610079
Item 575389Model 575389
Item 575388Model 575388
- Reverse from clamping to spreading with a twist of the mini dial
- Ergonomic parallel handle
- Pump lever to tighten clamping pressure
- Jaws made of reinforced polyamide.
- Includes four plastic caps that can be moved for spreading.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.
Articles & Blogs
Bar, pipe and K-body clamps are your best bet for most glue-ups, but what about all those clamping jobs that simply require a third hand? There are plenty of times when speed and easy operation are more important than clamping pressure–like affixing a workpiece to a jig or workbench, holding parts together while you drive a screw, or keeping an assembly from falling apart as you position additional clamps.
Great purchase! Lots of uses for the DuoKlamps.