Bessey - AV2 Flooring Installation Spacer
Ensure your new wood or laminate flooring is straight and plumb with the Bessey Flooring Installation Spacer. Place the spacer between the first row of flooring and wall. Adjust the spacers to...
Item 418584Model PVZ65
Item 418559Model STC-HH20
Item 418561Model STC-HA20
Item 418560Model STC-HV20
Item 413237Model GSM40
Ensure your new wood or laminate flooring is straight and plumb with the Bessey Flooring Installation Spacer. Place the spacer between the first row of flooring and wall. Adjust the spacers to compensate for irregularities in the wall. A quick turn releases pressure to remove the spacer.
- Set the distance to the wall by turning the red dial; rotate dial to release
- Avoids wall and flooring pressure points to reduce slipping
- Easy-read millimeter scale for wall surface irregularity compensation
- Made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide for impact and break resistance
- Opening Range: 5 to 20mm
- Jaw Width: 89mm
- Weight (approx.): 0.44 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
RGA (Return Goods Authorization) required prior to return. Return freight is customer’s expense. Item must be in unused, resalable condition. Subject to 20% restocking fee. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Warranty evaluation by Bessey may be required.