Arrow Storage Products - Arrow Carport, 12x20x7 Square Tube Frame
This item has an additional shipping charge
Rain or shine - it does not matter when you have the Arrow 12 x 20 ft. Carport. It is a high-quality, steel structure that is perfect for protecting boats, vehicles, tractors and outdoor picnic...
Item 423757Model EZ8772HVCCCR
Item 423752Model EZ6565LVCC
Item 423758Model EZ8772HVCR
Item 423760Model DBBWAN
Item 423753Model EZ6565LVCCCR
Item 423751Model EZ10872HVCRCC
Item 423756Model EZ8772HVCC
Item 423749Model EZ10872HVCCCR
Item 423748Model EZ10872HVCC
Item 423750Model EZ10872HVCR
- Rib Spacing: 4.5 ft
- Slip Fit Frame Connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws
- Roof: 10’ Roof panels of 29-gauge painted galvanized steel
- Roof height: 8’6”
- Eave height: 7’
- Roof pitch: 3:12
- Gable overhang: 12”
- Exterior Dimensions: 146” W x 237” L x 102” H
- Interior Dimensions: 142” W x 237” L x 100” H
- Total weight of 575 lbs shipped in 3 boxes on pallets
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 3-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order and Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Products that are unused and in original packaging can be returned within 30 days. Credit will be issued upon receipt of product in restockable position. Any product returns which are used / not restockable will not be eligible for credit. Customer pays outbound and return freight. Freight Collect shipments will be refused by ShelterLogic. RMA #'s are required for all returns. Please be aware that the RMA covers the cost of the product only. It does not cover outbound or return freight. Please contact Woodcraft Customer Service for help with your return at 1-800-535-4482.
Most Arrow Storage Products carry a Limited 1-Year Warranty from the date of purchase. Product received which are defective or have missing parts will be handled through ShelterLogic's Consumer Support & Warranty Team (800-932-9344 x 2500).