Amazing Deep Pour - 24 oz Kit
Amazing Deep Pour is a two-part, extremely clear, deep-cast, and epoxy coating system. It is ideal for applications requiring thicker pours (up to 2" thick) with a glass-like finish. This 2:1 mix ratio product was formulated to reduce exothermic (heat buildup), allowing users to pour...
- Ideal for applications requiring thicker pours (up to 2" thick) with a glass-like finish
- Use for or river tables, resin blanks for lathe turning, filling wide gaps in wood, or any application requiring a depth greater than 3/8"
- Compatible with Alumilite Dyes and PolyColor Resin Powders, Glow Powders and Glitters
- Low exothermic (heat buildup)
- Low viscosity for easy mixing
- Long open time to allow for air bubble release
- Color: clear
- Mix Ratio: 2:1 (2 parts A to 1 part B) by volume
- Open Time: 60-90 minutes
- Demold Time - 24-72-hour tack-free time (mass and temperature are factors)
- Full Cure: 5-7-days
- Heat Resistance: 400+°F
- FDA Compliant: FDA 21 CFR 175.300
- (1) Amazing Deep Pour 24 Ounce Kit includes 16 ounces of Side A and 8 ounces of Side B
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Creative people are discovering the fun in using resin to create turning blanks, item encapsulations, bowls, river tables and more. To meet their project needs, Woodcraft continues to expand its line of resins and related products – and to encourage these makers Woodcraft will be sponsoring a contest in March.
More than 500 entries were received in Woodcraft’s “Pour to Win” Contest, with resin artists from California and Kentucky taking the top prizes. Click here to read more and be inspired!
AHONUI ARTISANSItem 187255
AHONUI ARTISANSItem 187810