42" Arched Raised-Panel Hood, Hickory
Enhance your kitchen with the addition of one of these beautiful hickory arched raised-panel wood range hoods. The raised panel design first appeared in the 17th century and has been incorporated...
You May Also Like
Enhance your kitchen with the addition of one of these beautiful hickory arched raised-panel wood range hoods. The raised panel design first appeared in the 17th century and has been incorporated into Georgian, Colonial, Federalist, and Queen Anne styles. Its popularity has earned it a timeless spotlight in most classic style kitchens.This size wood hood is compatible with models 01A, 02A, and 04 blowers with model 9168 liners, or models 06 and 07 blowers with model 9169 liners.
Dimensions: 44-1/2” L x 19-1/2” W x 40-1/2” H
Cross Reference Guide
Model 01A, 02A, and 04 Blowers go with the following Model 9168 Liners: #419658 – Stainless Steel, #419659 – Silver Metallic.
Model 01A 290 CFM Blowers: WC# 419567 – Silver Metallic, #419568 – Black, #419569 – White, #419570 – Stainless Steel.
Model 02A 390 CFM Blowers: WC# 419571 – Silver Metallic, #419572 – Black, #419573 – White, #419574 – Stainless Steel.
Model 04 280 CFM Blowers: WC# 419581 – Biscuit, #419582 – Silver Metallic, #419583 – Black, #419584 – White.
Model 06 660CFM Blower: WC# 419585 Pro Series Stainless Steel blower. This blower goes with Model 9169 liner: #419597 – Stainless Steel.
Model 07 980 CFM Blower: WC# 419586 Pro Series Stainless Steel blower. This blower goes with Model 9169 liner: #419597 – Stainless Steel.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Wood Hood orders will ship in approximately 10-15 business days.
- Air Pro Blowers or Liners will ship in approximately 3 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- For your information, Wood Hoods ship from Langdale, AL and The Blowers and Liners ship from central Ohio.
All hoods must be inspected within 24 hours of receiving the product. If you received the hood from a freight company with visible damages to crate or box, note on bill of lading with driver acknowledgement of damages and notify VMI Inc. at 1-888-547-9880. Be sure to obtain a copy of the bill of lading with noted damage. Immediately double check for any defects or dimensional problems. You must notify VMI Inc. of any issues within 24 hours. Do Not stain, paint, or attempt to repair the hood with any defects or problems, VMI Inc. cannot help you if the hood is stained or painted. VMI Inc. DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON WOOD HOODS after that 24 hour time period.
VMI Inc. warrants its Air-Pro™ brand products to the original user, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase. VMI Inc., at its option, will repair or replace the complete unit or any defective component without charge providing that, if requested, the product or defective component is properly returned, prepaid to the address below. This warranty may be voided if any unauthorized service, alterations, or repairs are made to the product.
What is Not Covered
- Normal maintenance and service of any product that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, or installation inconsistent with the recommended installation instructions.
- Product used other than for normal in-home use or products used outside of the United States and Canada.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, flood, or other acts of God.
- Service calls to educate the customer in proper us