Air Pro - 290 CFM Blower Unit Model 01A - Stainless Steel
Upgrade your range blower unit with one of these great 290 CFM Air Pro blowers. Whether you are simply upgrading your existing unit or remodeling your range hood, liner, and all, one of these...
You May Also Like
Item 419574Model 02A SUS
Item 419585Model 06 W/P SUS
This model fits wall mounted hoods not island hoods. They can be used with the following models of liners: 9106, 9107, 9168, 9170, 9092, and 9095. Models 9106 and 9107 have a variety of finish options available while the others are stainless steel only.
- Front Cover – Brush finished 304 stainless steel
- Housing – Electro-galvanized steel
- Filters – Aluminum mesh
- Lighting – 50W MR16-GU10 Halogen bulb
- Switches – Mechanical push button 3-speed controls
- Wiring – PVC 18 AWG
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Wood Hood orders will ship in approximately 10-15 business days.
- Air Pro Blowers or Liners will ship in approximately 3 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
- For your information, Wood Hoods ship from Langdale, AL and The Blowers and Liners ship from central Ohio.
All hoods must be inspected within 24 hours of receiving the product. If you received the hood from a freight company with visible damages to crate or box, note on bill of lading with driver acknowledgement of damages and notify VMI Inc. at 1-888-547-9880. Be sure to obtain a copy of the bill of lading with noted damage. Immediately double check for any defects or dimensional problems. You must notify VMI Inc. of any issues within 24 hours. Do Not stain, paint, or attempt to repair the hood with any defects or problems, VMI Inc. cannot help you if the hood is stained or painted. VMI Inc. DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON WOOD HOODS after that 24 hour time period.
VMI Inc. warrants its Air-Pro™ brand products to the original user, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase. VMI Inc., at its option, will repair or replace the complete unit or any defective component without charge providing that, if requested, the product or defective component is properly returned, prepaid to the address below. This warranty may be voided if any unauthorized service, alterations, or repairs are made to the product.
What is Not Covered
- Normal maintenance and service of any product that has been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, or installation inconsistent with the recommended installation instructions.
- Product used other than for normal in-home use or products used outside of the United States and Canada.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, flood, or other acts of God.
- Service calls to educate the customer in proper us