Advanz TS Carbide Tipped Bandsaw Blade - 142" x 1" x 3 TPI
Saw through tough material with Advanz™ TS Carbide-Tipped Saw Blades from Starrett. Triple chip grind tooth geometry on micro-grained carbide tipped teeth provides exceptional fatigue, shock, and wear resistance when cutting. Carbide tips are welded to a tough ductile back with a smooth...
- Micro-grained carbide
- Triple chip grind tooth geometry
- Tough ductile back
- Smooth surface finish
- Superior durability
- Blade Length: 142"
- Blade Width: 1"
- Pitch/Teeth Per Inch: 3 TPI
- Consider the following when selecting a bandsaw blade:
- Blade Length: check the user's manual or manufacturer's website for details
- Blade Width (Straight Cuts): use the widest blade possible
- Blade Width (Circle or Radius Cuts): the smaller the blade width, the smaller the radius, or tighter the circle you will be able to cut out
- Pitch/Teeth Per Inch (TPI): choose a coarser pitch if the speed of the cut is most important. Choose a fine pitch if the finish is most important.
- Tooth design or the combination of these variables (tooth shape, position, set, type and spacing) will determine whether the blade can move through your material without binding or becoming clogged with chips.
Timber WolfItem 829910
Timber WolfItem 829911
Timber WolfItem 413695
Timber WolfItem 829912