Adhesive Silicone Film for Quick Change of Sanding Discs
Sand long edges, end sections, radii and miters with the Proxxon Disc Sander. By turning your work piece over, you can also sand accurate flat surfaces at right angles. Used on soft and hard woods,...
You May Also Like
See ''Ships Direct from Manufacturer'' link for warranty and return details.
- Main body of ribbed die-cast aluminum (not steel tube or sheet metal construction)
- Table of die-cast aluminum with machined surface
- Tilts 15° inwards and 45° outwards (a scale facilitates accurate adjustment)
- Table miter gauge supplied as standard
- Machined backing disc - driven by a twin ball bearing spindle
- Standard commercially available self-adhesive sanding discs fix firmly and can be replaced quickly
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.