Abrasive Cord, 150 Grit, .055" Dia.
Abrasive Cords are perfect for wood-turning, restoration, and general sanding of any hard to reach or delicate work. Aluminum oxide abrasive on cloth core cords are also excellent for de-burring...
- Abrasive cords eliminate the bother of trying to fold and fit sandpaper into deep grooves
- Ideal for finishing new wood spindles or stripping old furniture
- Better for grooves than sandpaper
- Great for hard to reach or delicate work
- 150 Grit, 50 foot metal spool
"Just what the doctor ordered."
Used in refinishing a small fancy table for my daughter. It really helped getting in the small places on the legs.
very effective for tight spots
Does an excellent job in tight spots. Much heavier feel than I expected. Can leave attached to spool and not cut so that is is not lost when laid down.
strong and durable
Very good for cleaning up those hard to reach grooves on turnings.